Digital Marketing is important for any business especially now in South Africa. Digital marketing is the whole online package that helps your business not only grow, but thrive in the online world!
BRBD helps you take advantage of the online world. But how? Why?
Digital Marketing includes all of the following:
Social Media Marketing
We use Social Media Marketing to grow your online presence on all major platforms including:
Our team will work with you to create engaging content that embodies the voice of your brand, so you know that what is being said comes from you! See our design portfolio here!
We will work with you to curate blogs and PR articles that help grow your business and establish it as an industry leader. Your content will show that you are capable.
We will also use the blog to build your SEO by posting it on your site with specific keywords and posting a rewritten piece on our partner sites. SEO is a key part of Digital marketing in South Africa as it helps you rank on Google Search.
We will create these blogs on a weekly or monthly basis depending on your goals. See our blog here!
The last piece of the puzzle is all other content, apart from Social Media & Blogs that are already mentioned. We will help you to create and build a YouTube channel from scratch or a TikTok channel in South Africa that goes viral! This a great part of Digital Marketing in South Africa and can help your business connect with its customers in a unique way.
A Short Video from our Founder
5 Tips to Dominate Social Media Marketing in South Africa
Now that you lnow what we do and seen a brief video by our founder, how do you dominate your Social Media Marketing in South Africa in 2021? Heres how:
- Have a clear Strategy – a clear strategy of what your goals are, how often you will post, your content plan, and to which platforms will help you reach your audience.
- Think out of the box – There are so many social media businesses out there, if you copy and paste someone else’s strategy you will not make the progress you are hoping for. Instead, come up with a strategy that fits your brand and think of new ways to show and differentiate yourself.
- Use a Social Media Scheduler – a Social Media Scheduling software helps you plan and schedule your posts ahead of time. This can help tremendously with being consistent.
- Post more – The more your post the better, within reason. If you are posting interesting content daily, you will have a higher chance of reaching your customers than if you are only posting once a week. But remember quality before quantity.
- Use an Agency – as much as it is possible to do it yourself, an agency like us can help make your life easier. And with our prices starting as low as R2000 per month, it is affordable to most businesses.